LG is rolling out the LG G Pad 10.1 globally, launching first in the U.S. and making its way to Europe, Asia and Latin America later this month.
The device features:
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS (1280 x 800, WXGA)
- Memory: 16GM eMMC / 1GB RAM / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 5MP / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 8000mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 260.9 x 165.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 523g
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Color: Black or Red.
The G Pad 10.1 touts LG’s Smart Keyboard, Dual Window and KnockCode features, which currently reside on the LG G3.