Sony has started rolling out Android 4.4 KitKat update for two of its low- to mid-end phones, Xperia M2 and Xperia M2 Dual.
The Japanese company has also included some of its own tweaks, software updates:
- Google’s Android 4.4; KitKat as standard – bringing performance & UI optimization
- Tweaked Status Bar and Quick Settings – More intuitive and customizable
- Sleek Sony PlayStation 4 launch animation and live wallpaper across the lock and home screens
- Option to easily move applications from internal memory to SD card
- Sony’s entire native app portfolio updated to latest versions
- Xperia Themes support with downloadable UI packs
- Compatibility with SmartWear Experience; SmartBand SWR10 and Lifelog app.