Here are some leaked photos of the O2 XDA Denim smartphone (formerly known as the O2 Helen) made by the FCC.
Manufactured by Taiwanese Gigabyte, this 3.5G WM6-based handset comes with a really nice feature set, which includes:
- Networks: tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and single-band UMTS/HSDPA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (b/g) and Bluetooth 2.0
- OS: Windows Mobile 6
- CPU: 520MHz Marvell PXA270 CPU
- Memory: 256MB ROM/64MB RAM + microSD memory expansion slot
- Cameras: rear 2Mpix photo/video camera and front QVGA cam for video calls
- Display: 2.6" 240 x 320 65k color touch-screen
- Dimensions: 115 x 55.8 x 18.2 mm
- Weight: 150g.
No word on pricing and availability yet.