Next year, we’ll see the next HTC One model unveiled, most likely during the first half of the year.
The good news is that we’ve already caught some specs and they look promising. Here’s what HTC has in store for the M9:
- 5.5-inch screen with 2K/QHD resolution (2560×1440 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 quad-core chip
- 3GB of RAM
- Bose-powered BoomSound speakers – HTC no longer has a stake in Beats so there’s no need to stick with them.
- 16-megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization
- Non-removable 3,500mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with latest version of Sense UI.