Such possibilities are brought by a flexible, modular program as it lets channel partners to make the best use of expertise or invest at their own pace in new competency areas
The other day a mobile communicationsí world leader Nokia (NYSE:NOK), notified its Nokia for Business Channel Program did to speed up the widespread adoption of business mobility. The program integrated in directed to creation of the industry's most complete channel ecosystem for the design, deployment, sale and support of security and open mobility solutions worldwide, a thing which helps Nokia to realize its view to be able to connect people on any device, over any network, to any corporate application or data source.
As Mary McDowell, executive vice president and general manager, Enterprise Solutions, Nokia announced "A complete channel ecosystem has been the missing link in the business mobility value chain," and "By bringing together a universe of leading channel and operator partners, we can unlock the true potential of business mobility - for Nokia, for our partners and, above all, for businesses."
Broad and simple The Nokia for Business Channel Program holds the entire Nokia for Business portfolio into a single program framework. There are two levels in the program:
Three separate technology tracks are included into each level:
Partners are supported to take part in multiple technology tracks, deepening their core expertise and extending their competencies to new technology areas. Current channel partners now have the opportunity, resources and motivation to broaden their scope to include additional technologies from the Nokia for Business portfolio and Mobile Connectivity program according to their wish.
There are some advantageous features for partners such as:
- All Nokia for Business Authorized and Expert Partners are authorized to resell Nokia Eseries business devices
- Are eligible for financial incentives.
- Mobility track partners are licensed to sell Intellisync Mobile Suite from Nokia and other software that enables mobile applications such as device management.
- Security track partners are licensed to sell Nokia IP Security solutions, which feature firewall/VPN, IPSec and SSL VPN, unified threat management and intrusion prevention.
- Voice track partners are licensed to sell Nokia enterprise voice solutions. Specific product access depends on partner level, technology track, and meeting the related business criteria and certification requirements.
- Channel partners will obtain products from Nokia for Business Authorized Distributors, ensuring the highest efficiency in product availability and delivery.