AT&T has launched today the AT&T Tilt, a new advanced WM6-based 3G smartphone developed by HTC. The device is targeted primarily at business users and provides all kings of communication and multimedia features. The full feature set is posted below.
AT&T Tilt features:
- SM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA networks;
- 2.8" color screen;
- Slide-out QWERTY Keyboard;
- 3.2Mpix camera;
- Windows Mobile 6 OS;
- Support for email, web browsing, Java applications and games;
- Media player;
- Bluetooth 2.0 Stereo;
- TeleNav GPS Navigator (turn-by-turn voice directions, 3D maps, etc);
- Home access to AT&T's BroadbandConnect network;
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g;
- MicroSD slot supporting up to 32GB (4GB memory card included);
- BlackBerry Connect v4.0 software providing BlackBerry email service;
- AT&T Mobile Music service;
- AT&T's CV streaming video service.
The new smartphone is available for a promotional price of $299.99 at retail stores, online and through AT&T's business-to-business sales organizations.