Motorola has introduced yet another Bluetooth headset, called the MOTOPURE H12.
Its main point of attraction is the "CrystalTalk", the company's own audio enhancement technology also used in cell phones. The device is very small and lightweight and uses TrueComfort design that will let you forget you're wearing it. Sounds like a great choice to buy. Check out the full feature list below for more details.
The MOTOPURE H12 features:
- Ear bud w/ ear hook for extra security;
- Weight: 12 grams;
- Size: 41mm x 18mm x 12mm;
- Talk Time: up to 5.5 hours;
- Standby Time: up to 200 hours;
- Connector: Contact charging, Micro USB located on charging solutions;
- Easy Pairing Technology;
- Automatic low power mode;
- Battery life LED indicator;
- Volume auto adjustment;
- Dedicated power switch;
- Call button: answer, end, reject, mute and hold;
- Bluetooth Class 2 wireless technology (10 meters (33 feet)).