Here's yet another case of an exploding cell phone that caused the death of its owner. A Korean quarry worker died when his phone exploded in his chest pocket. This time LG are to blame... or aren't they? Judging by what a medical examiner describes, the wound was too severe to be caused by an exploding cell phone:
"He sustained an injury that is similar to a burn in the left chest and his ribs and spine were broken. It is presumed that pressure caused by the explosion damaged his heart and lungs, leading to his death."
Like LG said, it is "virtually impossible". Personally, I don't think that this accident will seriously affect the company's reputation.