ASUS has officially unveiled its M930 smartphone and plans to start shipping it in March.
Known specs are pretty decent, except the relatively small internal screen, and are listed below.
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6 Standard;
- CPU: TI TI2431 at 450MHz;
- Network: 3G HSDPA;
- Display: 2" QVGA display (external) + 2.6" WQVGA screen (internal) - 400x240;
- Internal QWERTY, external 12 key keypad;
- Memory: 256MB ROM/64MB RAM + microSD slot;
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 2.0;
- Camera: 2Mpix AF camera;
- Weight: 158g;
- Dimensions: 113mm x 54mm x 18.7mm.