Gigabyte presented a couple of new G-Smart series handsets at the MWC show today, one of which was the MS800.
It is a 3.5G-capable GPS-enabled smartphone powered by Windows Mobile 6.1 OS. The release is scheduled on Spring 2008.
More MS800 specifications:
- Marvel 520MHz PXA270 CPU;
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/180/1900);
- UMTS (2100), HSDPA (2100MHz) at 7.2Mbps, GPRS, EDGE;
- 2.8" QVGA screen;
- SiRF Star III GPS chipset with voice navigation;
- FM Radio with RDS;
- MicroSD slot;
- Dimensions: 116 x 59 x 14.95 mm;
- Weight: 130 g;
- Battery: 1300 MAh; 3.5 hours talktime and 150 hours of standby.