Apparently, Verizon is planning to start offering unlimited voice, data and message plans that should take effect on February 19.
These are the options to be available:
- $100 - Nationwide Unlimited (voice);
- $120 - Nationwide Select Unlimited (voice, SMS, MMS);
- $140 - Nationwide Premium (voice, SMS, MMS, VZNav, VCAST, email);
- $150 - Nationwide Email and Messaging (voice, SMS, MMS, and data);
- $170 - Nationwide Global Email and Messaging (voice, SMS, MMS, and international data);
- $200 - Family plan with two lines, $100 per additional line.
Moreover, reportedly these plans will also include no roaming or long distance charges and Web traffic limits. They should be available with one or two year contracts.