Apparently BenQ are still making cell phones. Here's their latest device, the slim and stylish T60.
It measures just 8.9mm thick, and has the following key specs:
- Networks: GSM/GPRS 900/1800 MHz;
- Display: 2.2", 320õ240, 262K;
- Camera: 3.2Mpix;
- Audio: MP3 player, FM radio;
- Memory: 24MB internal, microSD slot;
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 1.1 with A2DP, AVRCP, USB 1.2;
- Battery life: up to 200 hours in standby; up to 3 hours of talk time;
- Dimensions: 109 õ 46 õ 8.9 mm;
- Weight: 80 g.
(More photos after the jump)