The newly announced Nokia 5000 is an entry-level cell phone with an integrated camera.
It has a monoblock-style body measuring 106 õ 46 õ 11.1 mm, and resembles the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic. In fact, if this phone had a microSD slot, it could be considered a music handset, as it supports several audio formats.
The Nokia 5000 will be available for purchase in Q2 2008 for a suggested price of 90 Euros.
Nokia 5000 key specifications:
- Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz or 850/1900 MHz
- OS: Series 40 5th Edition, Feature Pack 2 LE
- Display: 2" 65K color with 320õ240 pixel resolution
- Camera: 1,3Mpix
- Audio: MP3, AAC, WAV, ARM, MIDI
- Memory: 12MB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0
- Other: FM radio with audio recording feature
- Battery: BL-4B, Li-Ion, 700 mÀh;
- Battery life: up to 336 hours of standby time; up to 4 hours 45 mins of talk time;
- Dimensions: 106 x 46 x 11,1 mm;
- Weight: 74 g
(More photos after the jump)