Samsung has launched its mid-end SGH-i200 smartphone, announced back at the MWC show in Barcelona earlier this year.
Below you can find a list of its features. The phone should first become available across Europe in June 2008, followed by other regions.
Samsung i200 specifications:
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.1;
- Band: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz;
- Data: GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA;
- Size: 116.7 x 50.8 x 11.8 (4.6" x 2" x 0.5");
- Weight: 102.2g (3.6oz);
- Battery Life: estimated 15 days standby time; estimated 4 hours talk time;
- Display: 2.3" 65k color QVGA TFT, 240x320;
- Camera: 2Mpix with video recording capability;
- Messaging: MMS/SMS/IM;
- Email: POP/IMAP/SMTP;
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, USB;
- Memory: 25MB internal, microSD card slot;
- Other: Speakerphone