It was just a matter of time berore Samsung would announce its new i8510 8Mpix cameraphone, codenamed INNOV8. And now it's official.
This phone is bound to satisfy all the whims of tech-savvy users by offering the full spectrum of features for the ultimate mobile entertainment. With an 8Mpix camera, high speed data connections, surround-sound cinematic video experience and mobile gaming capabilities packed in a single device, what else could you want?
Samsung INNOV8 will be available in Europe starting August 2008, followed by other markets in September.
Specifications of the Samsung i8510 INNOV8:
- Network: HSDPA 7.2 Mbps (900/2100), EDGE / GPRS (850/900/1800/1900);
- Symbian OS V9.3, S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 2;
- Display: 2.8" VGA 16M TFT LCD;
- Camera: 8Mpix CMOS with AF and Dual Power LED, Smart Reader, Image Stabilizer, Auto-Panorama Shot, Smile Shot, Blink Shot, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), Face Detection;
- Video Player (DivX / H.263 / H.264 / WMV / MP4);
- Video recording: QVGA @ 120 fps, VGA @ 30 fps;
- FM Radio with RDS;
- DNSe 2.0 for 3D surround sound;
- Music Player (MP3/ AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / WMA / AMR/ RealAudio);
- Bluetooth Stereo Headset (A2DP);
- Optical Mouse, Accelerometer;
- Embedded 3D Games : FIFA 2008, Asphalt;
- Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA);
- Bluetooth 2.0 / USB 2.0 / Wi-Fi;
- 8GB/16GB Flash + External Memory slot : microSDHC (up to 16GB);
- Size: 106.5 x 53.9 x 17.2 mm;
- Battery: 1200 mAh;
- Talk time: up to 300/510 min (3G/2.5G);
- Stand-by time: up to 330 / 310 hrs (3G/2.5G)
(More photos after the jump)