Sony Ericsson has announced today its new G705 phone, known as the Kumiko.
It will feature a 3.2Mpix camera with LED flash + 3G cam for video calls, HSUPA support, and M2 memory card slot, and will come with a couple of accessories, including the Bluetooth Car Kit HCB-108 and the Digital Photo Frame IDP-100.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900;
- UMTS/HSUPA 850/1900/2100;
- 2.4" display with automatic screen rotation;
- aGPS with Google Maps for Mobile;
- 1GB M2 memory card included;
- FM radio;
- RSS reader;
- Full HTML browser;
- 3.2Mpix camera with the ability to upload videos on YouTube;
- Bluetooth A2DP
The U.S. release is scheduled for Q1 2009.