Philips has a new basic cell phone for music lovers, the M200. It is a cool looking candybar handset with an FM tuner, microSD support, and a dedicated music key to quickly access the player. Other features are listed below.
P.S. The camera is apparently missing on this one.
Philips M200 Specifications:
- Networks: GSM 900/1800 MHz, GPRS Class10;
- Dimensions: 105 x 44.5 x 13. 2mm;
- Weight: 70g;
- Display: 1.8" 128x160, 65K colors;
- Sound: 64-tone polyphonic ringtones, MP3 ringtones and MP3 player with EQ;
- Messaging: SMS / MMS;
- Connectivity: WAP2.0, USB1.1;
- Memory: 3MB, microSD card support;
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1050 mAh;
- Other: Alarm clock, calculator, calendar, currency converter, stopwatch