BlackBerry Storm users on Verizon will be able to have TeleNav on their handset, as TeleNav has just launched its new TeleNav GPS Navigator service for the device.
First 30 trial days are free of charge and imply no limitations, but once the trial is over you’ll have to pay $9.99 monthly to keep the service running.
- Full-color 3D moving maps;
- Voice and on-screen directions;
- Speech recognition (optional for address entry);
- Traffic alerts with one-click rerouting and an on-screen ETA;
- 10 million business listings;
- Gas price listings;
- Wi-Fi hotspot finder;
- Pedestrian mode;
- My TeleNav online preplanning;
- Portrait and landscape mode support