Motorola presented several phones last week at CES, and we would like to mentiom MOTOMING with Edge. The MING is a stylish new phone with Linux-based software, and a large transparent window. the MOTOMING is a communications and entertainment powerhouse by means of the EDGE technology. It gives users the possibility to synchronize their music collections with RealPlayer and download music from their favorite online stores. It has such features as:
- an integrated media player with multiple audio file support,
- FM radio,
- Bluetooth stereo technology,
- 2GB of option microSD memory,
- and the unique "play while closed" capability,
- a 2 megapixel camera,
- a business card reader,
- document viewer,
- Kodak Easyshare Gallery compatibility,
- and a high performance personal information manager.
It would be interesting to say that Motorola MOTOMING is the company's first mobile device with a dual-language "talking" dictionary. Users can enter a word in a native language and the word is then "spoken" aloud by the device in a foreign language and meantime the definition of the word is displayed on-screen in the native language.
The MOTOMING with EDGE technology is going to be available in 2007. There is no information available about the price.