There is a sad story we are going to inform you about, but it may save lives in some cases. In a California hotel, a man known as Luis Picaso, 59 years old, has been reported by fire chief Kurt Henke that he was wearing highly flammable polyester clothing when his cell phone malfunctioned and in his pocket caught fire, as a result he was severely burned and suffered second and third degree burns over much of his body. Fire chief Henke didn't mention the vendor of Mr. Picaso's phone.
Unfortunately it happens that phones have electrical problems. So, sometimes it is worth paying some extra money for a first party batt. Be careful.