The rendering of the HTC Leo seen earlier this summer turned out to be real. Some pictures of the actual device have surfaced and really got us excited about it. If you haven’t heard about it before, below you'll find its rumoured specifications and the aforementioned photos.
- Size: 121 mm(L) x 67mm(W) x 11mm(T);
- Networks: WCDMA/HSPA: 900/2100 MHz; GSM/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- Speed: UL: 2 Mbps; DL: 7.2 Mbps;
- OS: Windows Mobile 6.5;
- Display: 4.3″ 800 x 480 WVGA capacitive touchscreen;
- Camera: 5Mpix with autofocus, high power 2x LED flash;
- Internal Memory: 512 MB flash, 320 MB RAM;
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8250, 1Ghz;
- Battery: 1230 mAh;
- Also: microSD, WLAN, Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, GPS/aGPS, g-sensor, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, 3.5mm audio jack
Unfortunately, we have no idea on the released date.
(More photos after the jump)