T-Mobile has introduced their T-Mobile Sidekick iD, a cool new smartphone that offers the latest in personalization with removable and replaceable exterior panels. Below you can see the list of its key features.
T-Mobile Sidekick iD features:
- Personalization with easily removable and replaceable exterior panels
- T-Mobile Sidekick's signature swivel screen with a large landscape color display (2.4" screen with 65K colors and 240 x 160 pix) for improved viewing of Web pages and contacts
- A full HMTL Web browser with enhancements for faster downloading and optimized viewing
- Beneath the screen, a full QWERTY keyboard ideal for instant messaging and other text-based communication
- Dedicated support for three major instant messaging clients (AIM, Yahoo! and Windows Live Messenger) with the ability to hold up to 10 IM conversations at one time to stay constantly connected to a social circle
- Support for personal email with a dedicated "t-mail" account or use of an already existing personal email account
- Inclusion of myFaves for additional personalization and the benefit of unlimited calling to any number on any network, including landlines, to stay connected to the five people who matter most
- A trackball for one-handed navigation and an improved gaming experience
- A speedy ARM9 processor to handle the massively multitasking communicators
- Replaceable battery with up to 5.3 hours of talk time and 6 days of standby
- Dimensions: 5.12 x 2.48 x 0.87"; 6.2 oz with standard battery
- Accessories available in black, yellow, blue, white, purple and glow-in-the-dark
The device will cost $99.99 at T-Mobile retail stores and online starting from April 25.