Sanyo today announced the launch of the Sanyo Katana, an ultra-thin, affordable phone designed to appeal to fashion-centric consumers.
Making its debut throughout the month of July in four bold colors, including Mystic Black, Blue Sapphire, Cherry Blossom Pink, and Polar White (a color sold exclusively at RadioShack), the Katana will be available at Sprint Stores, online and at select third-party retailers for $279.99 or $79.99 after rebates with a two-year subscriber agreement.
- Sleek Profile - Ultra-thin clamshell design and internal antenna
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Enjoy handsfree communication by using headsets, car-kits, and other select Bluetooth-capable devices, or transfer addresses using Bluetooth and use the phone as a dial-up modem for quick access to the Internet
- Large, High-Resolution Main Display - See more detail and more text in high resolution
- Built-In VGA Camera - Capture images up to 480 x 640 pixels with the built-in VGA camera with digital zoom
- Built-in Speakerphone - Accomplish other tasks while you talk with callers through a two-way speakerphone
- Sprint PCS Vision - Download images, ringers, games, and other applications
- Sprint PCS Picture Mail - Instantly shoot, share, and print digital pictures through participating retailers across the country
- Text Messaging - Send and receive SMS Text Messages across the room or across the country
- Wireless Backup - Restore contact information quickly and easily if the phone is ever lost, stolen, damaged or replaced