has recently presented the new Treo 755p
full-featured smartphone for Sprint, the first Treo to feature built-in Microsoft Direct Push Technology e-mail support and Google Maps service for mobile. Starting from mid-May the device will be available online and in Palm and Sprint stores for $279.99.
Other Treo 755p features
are listed below.
- Dial-up networking via USB or Bluetooth
- Support for EV-DO (Rev.0) speeds
- 128 MB memory (60 MB user available) and support for miniSD memory cards up to 4 GB
- Voice-memo application
- Support for Yahoo!, AOL, Gmail, Sprint Picture Mail
- 1.3Mpix digicam and video recorder, and application to organize and share photos
- Support PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Palm OS platform
- Color touch screen and full QWERTY keyboard