Nokia introduced its two new 3G phones, the Nokia 6500 classic and Nokia 6500 slide, designed for mid-range market.
Both have anodized aluminum cases and large, ergonomic keypads. The 6500 is one of the slimmest phones this year measuring just 9.5mm thick.
The handsets should appear in Q3 2007 costing €320 before taxes and subsidies.
Nokia 6500 classic Specifications:
- System: WCDMA 850/2100, GSM/EGSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Display: QVGA 320x240
- Interface: Series 40
- Memory: 1GB
- 2Mpix camera with 8x digital zoom (still/video)
- Media player (MP3, AAC, eAAC+ and MP4)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and micro-USB
- Integrated hands-free speaker
- Battery: BL-6P Battery (830 mAh, Lion), up to 12,5 days standby time and up to 5,5 hours talk time