Today Verizon announced their first Windows Phone 7 device – the HTC Trophy.
It will be shipped with the “NoDo” version of Windows Phone 7.
- 1 GHz Snapdragon® processor
- WVGA 3.8-inch touchscreen
- Surround sound through SRS WOW HD™
- 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 720p HD video capture
- 16 GB on-board storage
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n
- Global ready – allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data
service in more than 200 countries, with more than 125 with 3G speeds
- HTC Hub-customization through downloadable applications that offer even more entertainment and productivity
- View and edit Microsoft Office® documents, including Excel®, Word®
and PowerPoint® with the Office Hub and data access on SharePoint®
It will be available online starting May 26 and in stores June 2 for $149.99 with a new voice/data contract.