AQUOS PHONE THE HYBRID 007SH is a clamshelled device which is going to be running Android’s latest operating system, Gingerbread 2.3.
- 3.4-inch naked-eye 3D LCD touchscreen with 854×480 resolution
- 0.7-inch OLED sub-display
- 16MP CCD camera with 1,280×720 HD video recording support
- waterproof body
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
- digital TV tuner
- digital wallet function (Felica/RFID)
- infrared port
- Micro HDMI interface
- Blu-ray recorder connectivity
- microSD/SDHC slot (shipped with a 2GB card inside)
- W-CDMA, GSM
- size: 113×51.8×19.3mm, weight: 140g
The device will only be availabe in Japan and be carried by Softbank starting from next month onwards.