Sony Ericsson today to unveil three new phones - two in the Xperia smartphone line, and one feature phone with a portrait QWERTY keyboard.
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray smartphone features:
- thick at 0.37" (9.4mm), weighs 3.53oz (100g),
- 1GHz Qualcomm chipset;
- is running the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread;
- 3.3" touchscreen , 480x854 pixels of resolution ;
- 8MP Exmor R camera sensor with LED flash;
- a front-facing camera;
- a 4GB microSD card;
- available in black, gold, white and pink.
The second smartphone, Sony Ericsson Xperia active features:
- latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread;
- 3" touchscreen, 320x480 pixels of resolution, scratch-resistant displa;
- à 5MP camera capable of HD video with LED light;
- a 2GB microSD card;
- waterproof up to three feet (1m) for up to 30 minutes;
- extra sensors like compass and barometer;
- apps like iMapMyFitness, Personal Trainer, Pulse Watch and Pedometer plus "torch functionality";
And, finally, Sony Ericsson txt comes with:
- 2.6" display;
- a 3.2MP camera without flash;
- physical portrait QWERTY keyboard;
- dedicated text messaging key;
- social networking integration with Facebook and Twitter;
- will be available in white, black, pink and that electric blue.
There are no price details on these phones at the moment.
(More photos after the jump)