The new BlueAnt Z9 Bluetooth headset has won an award for innovative design at CES 2007. It is also one of the smallest headsets on the market measuring just 1.5" in length and weighing 0.35 oz. Z9 features dual microphones and uses BlueAnt Voice Isolation Technology, which delivers crystal clear audio without any noise, echoes and ambient sounds. The full list of features is posted below.
The Z9 is now available for $99.95.
BlueAnt Z9 features:
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Dual microphones for pure speech
- Voice Isolation Technology(TM)
- Voice Isolation Standard & Max modes (depending on the noise environment)
- 'On-the-Fly' to switch between multiple devices (up to 3)
- Automatic connection & reconnection with notification
- Different ring-tones for known and unknown contacts
- Innovative tie clip for attaching to shirt or cuff, when not in use
- Firmware upgrade via USB on your PC
- Up to 5.5 hrs talk-time or 200 hrs standby
- 1.5" in length and weighing 0.35 oz