Hi-Tech.Mail.ru today reconfirmed rumored specs for two Samsung devices, the Galaxy S4 Zoom and the Galaxy S4 Active.
Both of them may be announced on June 20th and come with following specs:
The Galaxy S4 Active is being billed as a dust and water resistant device with a 5” Super AMOLED Full HD display, Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 CPU, 2GB of RAM, LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, NFC, IR support, and a 2600 mAh battery.
The Galaxy S4 Zoom comes with:
- 4.3” 540x960px Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz dual-core CPU, no LTE support
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- 8 GB of built-in memory, micro-SD support
- 1.9mpx fron facing camera
- 16 megapixel main camera, with 10x Optical Zoom
- Bluetooth 4.0LE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 1900 mAh battery.