As we can see from Verizon's website, Verizon and Samsung will soon start rolling out an update for the Galaxy S III with following list of improvements:
- Access your Wi-Fi connection easily on multiple devices when in Hotspot mode
- Use ‘bill to my Verizon Wireless Account’ when buying apps from Google Play
- Access phone screen without unlocking device when connected via Bluetooth headset
- Use two apps simultaneously side-byside with Multi Screen and Multi Window
- Categorize and display images, photos and videos with Samsung Gallery
- Sync two devices and share content seamlessly with S Beam’s ‘Auto Share Shot’
- Transfer content easily between devices with Samsung Smart Switch tool
- Get popup suggestions from Page Buddy when connected to accessories like a wired stereo headset
- Tag weather, people and place information in photos and video with Contextual Tag
- Arrange apps in order of frequency of use for faster access with Contextual App Link
- Pick the perfect group picture from five burst shots with ‘Best Shot’
- Select and customize specific folders by category and file type with My Files tool
- Save MMS attachments in your Gallery for quick posting and sharing
- Create a variety of image styles with Paper Artist tool.
We're not sure when the roll-out begins but we hope it will happen in the near feature.