Verizon Wireless and Samsung are rolling out update for the Galaxy Stratosphere II, bringing a number of updates and tweaks:
- Reliability and stability enhancements of the Data Usage Meter, mobile hotspot connectivity and Kindle App connectivity.
- Fixed bugs in the Internet browser (reset issue), blue/monotone screen requiring reboot, text message deletion during word correction.
- Caller Name ID is now supported as a downloadable application from Google Play Store
- SIM PIN entry screen now displays the correct number of remaining attempts
- Lock screen functionality has been improved when in Emergency calling mode
- Enhanced lock screen security
- Custom ringtones for the contact list have been improved.
Software version JZO54K.I415VRBMF1 is going out over-the-air.