Sony Ericsson has just announced its newest Cyber-shot camera-phone, the K770. Like all handsets from the Cyber-shot family this one features an auto-focus lens system, but despite that remains considerably thin, measuring 14.5mm in profile. The camera itself is very easy to use, thanks to shortcut function keys on the keypad and simple activation. In addition, the phone offers other multimedia features, including audio and video playback, and provides fast data transfer speeds via UMTS network. More details below.
Sony Ericsson K770 specifications:
- Band: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz;
- UMTS: 2100MHz;
- Data: GPRS/UMTS;
- Size: 105mm x 47mm x 14.5mm (4.1" x 1.8" x 0.6");
- Weight: 95g (3.4oz);
- Main Display: 1.9" 262k color TFT, QVGA 240x320 pixel resolution;
- Camera: 3.2Mpix;
- Video: Video capture and playback;
- Messaging: MMS/SMS;
- Email: POP/IMAP/SMTP;
- Bluetooth: Yes (stereo);
- Memory: Up to 16MB, Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot.
The Sony Ericsson K770 will be released in select markets in Q4 2007. No pricing details have been unveiled.