Chinese smartphone manufacturer Goophone has released a pretty amazing knockoff of the upcoming ‘All New’ HTC One, which is set to be unveiled in a few short weeks on March 25th.
Known as the Goophone M8, the Android powered smartphone looks exactly like the upcoming ‘All New’ HTC One, which has gone by the codename M8 for some time.
The Goophone M8 is a decidedly mid-range device with following specs:
- Colors – Silver / Black / Gold
- Network – GSM, WCDMA (HSUPA, HSDPA)
- Operating System – Android 4.2 OS
- Bands - GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz WCDMA: 850/1900/2100MHz Carrier Unlocked
- Screen – 5-inch, 1080P FHD (1920*1080 pixels)
- Processor – CPU: 1.7GHz MTK MT6592 octa-core processor, GPS: ARM Mali450-MP4
- RAM - 1GB RAM
- ROM - 16GB RAM
- Rear Camera – 12.6-megapixel camera, with LED flashlight
- Front Camera – 5-megapixel camera
- Battery – 2800mAh
- SIM Card – Dual SIM cards slots (Standard).