Helio in partnership with Samsung has just launched the thinnest 3G clamshell yet. The new Samsung Fin measures just 11.4mm thick but packs in all sorts of goodies, including a 3Mpix camera, dual screen, Bluetooth, microSD slot, integrated GPS and additional services. See the full list of features below.
Helio Fin comes in Blue and Black color and is available online and at Helio stores for $175, after a $50 rebate.
Specifications for the Samsung Fin:
- Band: CDMA 900/1900MHz)
- Data: EV-DO/1xRTT
- Size: 117mm x 52mm x 11.4mm
- (4.1" x 2.0" x 0.5")
- Weight: 95g (3.4oz)
- Battery Life: 8 days standby time
- 3 hours talk time
- Main Display: 2.3" 262k color TFT display, QVGA (240x320 pixel) resolution
- Sub-Display: 16 character OLED display
- Camera: 3Mpix
- Video: Video capture/playback
- Messaging: MMS/SMS/IM
- Email: Yes (POP/IMAP/SMTP)
- Bluetooth: Yes (stereo)
- Infrared: No
- Java: Yes (limited)
- Polyphonics: Yes
- Memory 100MB, microSD memory card slot
Other features: HelioUP photo/video upload service, H.O.T. (Helio On Top) standby screen with RSS support, built-in GPS with turn-by-turn directions by Garmin, voice dialing.