ZTE has launched the Grand S II in China with specs that include:
- 5.5-inch 1080p full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) One Glass Solution (OGS) display
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core processor with Adreno 330 graphics
- 13-megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, LED Flash and full HD video recording capability
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal memory / 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal memory
- 4G LTE connectivity support, dual-band Wi-Fi
- 3 microphones for noise reduction
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The more affordable ZTE Grand S II with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage will sell in China for 1,699 Yuan (about $273), while the more powerful variant with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage will go for 2,499 Yuan (about $402).