According to Chinese site CNMO, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have following features:
- The Note 4 will keep the faux leather back, most likely with the dotted pattern introduced with the Galaxy S5.
- It will sport a USB 3.0 port, able to take both USB 3.0 and 2.0 microUSB cords to power it.
- Big 2K screen with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution.
- Water-proof body, again like the Galaxy S5.
- It will use chip made with a “next-generation 20-nanometer process.” As far as we don’t know, this could either be a Samsung-made product or one of the upcoming Qualcomm chips.
- 20.1-megapixel camera on the back.
- No heart rate sensor.
When it comes to the launch date, Samsung may unveil its next Note in August now that the Galaxy S5 has “messed” the product announcement cycle.