ZTE used the IFA show to unveil a trio of rather unimpressive devices, all catered towards folks on a budget and perhaps first-time smartphone buyers.ZTE Blade Vec 4G:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core chip clocked at 1.2GHz
- 5-inch 720p HD screen
- 1GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage (with microSD cards)
- 8- or 13-megapixel main camera (region dependant)
- 1- or 2-megapixel front-facing camera (again, region dependant)
- 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.
[Continue reading ZTE unveils Blade Vec 3G and 4G, and Kis 3 Max]