The B600 launched by Samsung is a new 10-megapixel camera phone that is 6 mm thinner and 10 g lighter than the 7-megapixel camera phone (SCH-V770) and by combining mobile TV capability in Satellite standard differs from its previous megapixel camera phones. Users can watch live TV in crisp picture through Satellite DMB function.
The B600 includes such functions as an MP3 player, business card reader, and 128 polyphonic sounds. It also supports Bluetooth which enables users to send pictures wirelessly to other mobile phones, printers or to Bluetooth headsets.
The B600 has a high level of picture-taking and includes functions such as 3x optical zoom and 5x digital zoom. It also gives its owner a possibility to capture clear, crisp photos even in dark settings by fitted in it a LED autofocus, this autofocus automatically determines the distance and utilizes the appropriate focus setting for optimal photo shooting. The B600 also supports white balance, manual focus, continuous picture-taking, and interval picture-taking functions.
The photo-fine chromic LCD can reproduce 16 million colors. It also supports external memory (MMCmicro) in addition to its internal memory. The mobile phone supports a TV-out function where users can connect their phones to view still or motion pictures.
Design of the B600 is like a real digital camera. The front is designed as a bar-type mobile phone, while the back side is used as the digital camera. B600 costs about $900.
Samsung SCH-B600 Specifications
- Standard: CDMA 2000 1X EVDO (800 MHz)
- Camera: 10-Megapixel Camera
- Display 2.2-inch 240 x 320 px 16 million color TFT LCD
- Features: Mobile TV (Satellite Digital Multimedia Broadcasting)
- Video Recording & Messaging (MPEG4 / H.264)
- MP3/ AAC / AAC+
- Dual Speaker / Anycall Band
- Bluetooth Technology / PictBridge / Voice Recognition
- Document Viewer / TV-output / BT Printing
- Memory: External memory (MMCmicro)