Taiwanese manufacturer Mio has introduced a new GPS-enabled smartphone, called the A502. The device is a successor to the previous A501 model, and comes with the following key features:
- Integrated SiRF Star III GPS receiver with QuickFix (A-GPS) technology;
- TI OMAP 850 CPU at 200MHz;
- 1GB of ROM and 64MB of RAM;
- 2.7-inch touch screen with 320×240 pixels (QVGA) resolution and 262K colors;
- Quad-band GSM, GPRS and EDGE networks;
- Integrated 2Mpix camera;
- Bluetooth 2.0 (with A2DP);
- SD/MMC extension port;
- Mini USB 2.0;
- Removable 1050 mAh lithium-Ion battery which lasts 4 hours using GPS;
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional;
- Size: 9.6×6.0×2.1cm;
- Weight: 135g;
- Uses MioMap GPS technology.
No word on pricing and availability yet.