Forget what we told you a couple of days ago about a Korean, who supposedly died because his phone, manufactured by LG, exploded in his chest pocket.
This version was made-up by the guy's colleague, the actual murderer, who this way attempted to cover up his actions. The man told the police that he had accidentally hit the victim with a 15-ton hydraulic drill rig while driving in reverse and that was the real cause of death.
So, LG has nothing to do with it, people!
The company today reaffirmed that its phone batteries had been approved by a number of independent testing agencies, and are very safe to use.