BoyGenius has posted a list of specifications and pricing for the LG KP500, the entry-level touchscreen handset we mentioned yesterday. Well, that was fast...
- Quad-band GSM (850/900/1800/1900), GPRS/EDGE connectivity;
- 3" 240×400 pixel 262K color TFT touchscreen display;
- 3Mpix camera with 12 fps video recording;
- Virtual on-screen QWERTY keyboard, handwriting recognition;
- FM Radio with RDS;
- Accelerometer-based screen rotation and motion-triggered gaming;
- 46 MB of user memory;
- microSD memory card slot;
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB 2.0;
- 900 mAh Li-Ion battery with 210 min talk and 330 hrs stand-by time;
- Dimensions: 106.5 × 55.4 × 11.9 mm;
- Weight: 89 g
Also note that it doesn't have Wi-Fi and 3G.
The pre-subsidized price will be $350, but expect sub-$100 contract prices when the phone is released by a carrier.