We have a list of specifications for the upcoming Samsung i7110, which was first seen in August. The phone will probably be launched during Symbian Smartphone Show that will take place in London within 20 days from now, then we'll find out the exact release date.
Ok, the Samsung i7110 specs will include:
- 3G (HSDPA) support, GSM/EDGE;
- Symbian S60 9.3 OS (Feature Pack 2?);
- QVGA 262K color OLED display;
- 5Mpix camera with autofocus and LED flash;
- FM Radio with RDS;
- Built-in GPS;
- 80MB of built-in memory;
- microSDHC memory card slot;
- Dimensions: 118×52×13 mm
No Wi-Fi on this one...