Mobiado has introduced the latest addition to its lineup of luxury handstes, the Professional 105GMT, which is “the expression of mechanical perfection, mastering of aesthetic details, and the integrity of consistent craftsmanship”, as they've called it.
The body and the keypad are made of a single piece of sapphire crystal, ebony wood and has a CNC-machined frame coated with 24-carat gold. There is also a Discovery watch mechanism found at the lower end of the phone.
The price is unknown yet, but be aware that there will only be 50 units produced, so if you're willing to get yourself a Mobiado Professional 105GMT, act quick.
Professional 105GMT features include:
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity (850/900/1800/1900MHz);
- Dual-band WCDMA connectivity (850/2100MHz);
- 2" TFT display with 16.7M colors and 320 x 240 pixels;
- Series 40 5th Edition interface;
- Web browser;
- Music & video players;
- Video streaming;
- Bluetooth 1.2 with EDR connectivity;
- Micro USB;
- 2Mpix camera with video recording;
- 1GB of on-board memory