Sony Ericsson C901 GreenHeart is a new stylish candybar phone with the case made from 50% recycled plastics and an optimized light sensor to make it more power efficient. This is just the first GreenHeart handset, in the future Sony Ericsson plans to implement this "green" tecnology in their other devices, which should help save energy and resources (a bit).
The C901 GreenHeart will be available in select markets in Q2 2009.
Specifications for the Sony Ericsson C901 GreenHeart:
- Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, UMTS 900/2100MHz;
- Data: GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA;
- Size: 105 x 45 x 13 mm (4.1" x 1.8" x 0.5");
- Weight: 107g (3.8oz);
- Battery: 9.5 hours estimated GSM talk time, 18 days estimated standby time;
- Display: 2.2" 262k color QVGA (240 x 320) TFT;
- Camera: 5Mpix, autofocus, Smile Shutter, Face Detection, BestPic, Xenon flash;
- Bluetooth with A2DP;
- Memory: 120MB, Memory Stick Micro (M2) card slot;
- MH300 GreenHeart headset included