Check out the following 15 minute video walkthrough of the recently announced Android-powerhouse, the HTC Hero.
The phone's new HTC Sense UI allows users to customize their handset with many different widgets developed by HTC. You can also save each customization into different scenes so that you could quickly switch to a different set of widgets when needed.
The Hero will be available next month in Europe, followed by Asia shortly after.
- Android with HTC Sense UI;
- Adobe Flash support (!);
- 112mm x 56.2mm x 14.35mm, 135g;
- Qualcomm MSM7200A 528MHz processor;
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, dual-band 7.2Mbps HSPA/WCDMA;
- 512 ROM / 288 RAM;
- 3.2″ HVGA capacitive touchscreen;
- 5.0 megapixel camera with auto-focus;
- Gravity sensor;
- Digital compass;
- WiFi 802.11b/g;
- Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR + A2DP;
- 3.5mm headphone jack;
- microSD slot;
- 1350 mAh battery;
- 420 minutes talktime / 750 hours standby (WCDMA)
Edit: We're sorry, the embedded video doesn't work, you can watch it by visiting this link: http://www.slashgear.tv/htc-hero-hands-on-462/