Motorola has announced a new handset in the ROKR family. Say hello to the Moto ROKR ZN50, a new music phone currently headed to South Korean market.
- WCDMA 2100/HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, tri-band GSM 900/1800/1900;
- Dimensions: 108.9mm x 54mm x 14.3mm;
- Weight: 143g;
- Display: widescreen touch-sensitive 3.2-inch, TFT, 240×427 pixels resolution, 262k colors;
- Camera: 3.2 megapixels with auto-focus;
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR;
- “SRS WOW HD” sound system;
- microSDHC support;
- Battery: 900 mAh;
- Apps: Alarm clock, calendar, calculator, units converter, world time
The availability date wasn't stated, but is rumored to be sometime in the end of the year.