Some details regarding the recently announced BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9100 and 9105. Both smartphones have the same features except the different keypads, and are the smallest handsets to ever be released by RIM.
The 9100 comes with a 20-key hybrid QWERTY SureType keypad, while the 9105 offers a more traditional 14 key alphanumeric layout.
Shared features include:
- Size: 108 x 50 x 13.3 mm (4.25" x 1.96" x 0.52");
- Weight: 93g (3.3oz);
- Support for GSM/EDGE and HSDPA 3G networks;
- 360 x 400 pixel display;
- 624MHz processor;
- 3.2Mpix autofocus camera (with video capture);
- Optical trackpad;
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n);
- microSDHC memory card slot;
- Media player;
- Voice dialing;
- BlackBerry App World for finding new applications;
- 1150mAh battery capable of providing up to 5.5 hours of talk time
The two devices will be available for purchase this month.
(More photos after the jump)