Verizon Wireless presents their new Music Manager software, which is basically a PC-based music player, an addition to Verizon's VCAST Music service. You can download the application from here .
There are four sections available in the application to help manage the music:
- "VCAST Buy Music" is a direct link to the VCAST Music Store;
- "Music on My PC" lists all the music in the Music Manager library that is located on the hard drive;
- "Music on My Phone" displays the files on the customer's phone (and memory card, if applicable) when connected to the PC;
- "Music on My CD" lists music from any audio CD inserted in the optical drive.
In addition, Verizon Wireless' Music Manager allows you to:
- Import unprotected AAC files
- Automatically convert unprotected AAC files to WMA files during sync (if required)
- Rip, burn and add music with fewer steps
- Import playlists from Windows Media Player
- Sort music by songs or albums
- Easily manage duplicate song files
- Sync music to the PC with fewer steps, now that the phone is automatically in a connected state (when connected to the PC and Music Manager is open and the phone is turned on)
- Print "Show Me How" screens
- Developed with the support of Smith Micro Software, Verizon Wireless' new Music Manager