The newest edition to the LG's next generation, the Optimus L3II will hit shelves this week, starting with Brazil.
Both single and dual SIM models will follow in other South American markets, then Central America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The device will feature following specs:
• OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
• Processor: 1 GHz Single Core
• Display: 3.2-inch QVGA IPS
• Memory: 4 GB / 512 MB RAM
• Camera: 3.0MP
• Battery: 1,540mAh
• Size: 102.6 x 61.1 x 11.9mm (Single SIM) / 102.9 x 61.3 x 11.9mm (Dual SIM)
• Colors: Indigo Black, White, Pink, Titan.